Monday, May 13, 2013

Still kinda blushing... [7/11]

a sample of what I might do
for our team photos this year
So - those of you who know me, know that as egocentric as I sometimes am... I really don't handle compliments well.  I'm not saying I'm self deprecating, or bashful, just maybe I'm not really trusting when it comes to people complimenting me.

Anyways, I'm still kinda taken back by a tiny comment today, and it's going to my head.

Teeball season is almost upon us and although the weather is conspiring against us, Sharron got the coaches for this year to get together and talk about the upcoming year.

Then she turned to me and said "Ryan, we had a lot of nice compliments about your coaching last year, would you like to share what you did"

I was taken aback, not really because of the compliment initially, but more so that I wondered who, because to be honest, I was just faking it.

Anyways, I was kinda stoked to hear about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment